FETFAN Magazine create, share and connect.

While I normally don't see it as a problem, I can tell that later into the membership process some people might not want to put their gender as Male nor Female. I like the system that another fet-website had going on where they had many choices for gender, but I think even a "choose not to say" or "other" would work.
Dofg said...

While I normally don't see it as a problem, I can tell that later into the membership process some people might not want to put their gender as Male nor Female. I like the system that another fet-website had going on where they had many choices for gender, but I think even a "choose not to say" or "other" would work.

We understand how for some people this limitation may not be ideal. We even mention it in the profile creation FAQ. To clear up the confusion about that subject we have asked our members to use the gender identification listed on their most recent government identification document.
http://cerebralaperture.com - Come create with me
we are working on adding more choices but with the release of our first issue the current system will sadly have to doUnhappy
Hey, I'm glad this has been raised.

Whilst I identify as female so didn't have a problem during selection, I know many people who are of different genders or even gender fluidity.